Our primary new equipment lines are:
- John Deere Agricultural, Consumer and Commercial Equipment, and Commercial Worksite Products
- Stihl Products
- Honda Walk Behind Mowers and Generators (Jonesboro, Searcy, Poplar Bluff and Sikeston locations only)
- Kuhn Hay Tools
- Amadas Peanut Combines
- KMC Peanut Combines
- Other Allied Products
We also have the area's largest inventory of clean, late model, used equipment. All units will be inspected and field ready. Check out our selection under the Used Equipment tab. Everything we do is designed to help you, our Customer, Cultivate Success!
We are committed to lowering your risks and improving your profitability and we achieve this by focusing on the following areas:
- We have more than 170 highly trained technicians, all equipped with laptops, available to keep you running.
- We Work When You Work--We are on call 24/7--even on holidays--when you are in the field!
- We have the largest parts inventory on hand in the area
- We are committed to doing whatever it takes to keep you in the field
Dedicated staff of 16 Highly Educated Technology/Agronomy Specialists committed to keeping you on the leading edge of technology.
- Farm Tech Department Manager is Jeff Barnes who has a Ph.D in Agronomy from University of Arkansas
- 9 Field Pro's stationed in the field to provide hands-on support for products we sell
- Dedicated Call Center staff with 3 full-time specialists
- One of only two Level Four Deere Certified Technology Departments in the country
Product offerings include:
- Agronomic Business Support and Data Interpretation
- Machine Optimization
- Technology Support
- Cutting edge new products such as Wireless Data Transfer, and MyJohnDeere data storage capabilities from John Deere
- Terra Cutta Land Leveling Software
- Profitability by Field
- We know your operation and we are committed to matching the right equipment with your needs
- Highly trained personnel will show you how to optimize your equipment
- We don't deliver your equipment and forget you....we make sure it's right!
- We provide more hands on training--we have dedicated Training Trailers--than anyone in the area
Our Mission and Vision Statements drive our decision making each and every day:
We are recognized by our customers as an innovative and trusted partner who is focused on improving organizational efficiencies through worry free solutions. We provide an energized environment for our employees in which they have pride in their employment, opportunities for career development, and a focus on family. We continue to reinvest in the communities in which we operate.
To earn the trust and respect of customers and employees alike.